Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use.
The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
All systems include:
- Patented, precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on colour-coded, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
As Easy as 123
Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening Systems make knife sharpening as easy as 1,2,3!
Lansky's Controlled Angle Sharpening System
LANSKY SHARPENING ANGLES
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellend edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use